Get Commercial Law help
Commercial Law related articles
Commercial Law Attorneys in Johannesburg, the Gauteng and South Africa
The Commercial Law Department consists of entrepreneurial attorneys and consultants that provide practical and commercially sound legal advice to a wide range of clients, including small medium enterprises (SME’s), listed property funds, listed companies and private companies.
Areas of Commercial Law we specialise in
- The drafting, negotiating and concluding of all types of commercial agreements
- Company and company group structuring and reorganization
- The drafting of shareholders agreements, memorandums of incorporation and company resolutions
- The drafting of commercial, retail and industrial leases
- Acquisition and disposal agreements for commercial property
- The drafting of supplier and service level agreements
- Non-disclosure, confidentiality and restraint of trade agreements
- Legal advice and opinions in all aspects of commercial law
Our commercial law department provides a hands-on approach to every transaction to ensure that our clients receive the full benefit of sound corporate and commercial advice.
Our clients range from various sectors of business, such as commercial real estate, gaming & gambling, asset management, franchising & licensing, financial services and information technology, to name but a few.
Our attorneys play a vested role in all our clients matters and ensure they provide tailor made solutions to meet each and every client’s needs.
At Alan Levy Attorneys, Notaries and Conveyancers, we understand that impatient decisions to close transactions may lead to transactions not being concluded timeously or at worst, crucial information being omitted.
Our Attorneys recognize the importance of planning from inception to ensure the correct foundation to every transaction and understand the value of successfully concluding every transaction.
We place a strong emphasis on detailed planning which ultimately results in success for all stakeholders.